Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Business Card?



This was a reminder card I made for my Mom who kept misplacing the address of my website. I figured if I made it into something pretty and fairly large it wouldn't get lost. I rediscovered it the other day (lost under a pile of papers) and realized that I hadn't put it up here yet.

When I found this I was reminded that I am in sad need of new business cards and am considering using a layout similar to this. Tell me, is this something you'd be happy to have handed to you? Tucked into your pocket in a crowded bar? Found wedged under the windshield wipers of your mangled car with my insurance information on the back and the words, "I'm sorry."? Thrust hurriedly into your hands as I rush off the train after a long and eventful layover?

I'd love to hear suggestions.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I like this business card a lot, would you print them all in color? I would like it if a small cute animal like one featured here gave me the card (walked up holding it in it's mouth) and I knew that Ms. M is that animals agent, helping the masses see it's adorableness and profoundness.

Tracy said...

i would be very happy. :)

Melissa Mandel said...

Chelsea, I would love to employ lots of tiny little creatures to represent me! If you know where any of them exist let me know!