Sunday, March 11, 2012

A New Friend

This week while in the midst of working on several projects, the coy and mischievous spark of creativity decided to visit me when I was most busy. Said the spark to me, "Oh, well I see that you have all these projects to do, but why don't we just do this completely different thing right now."

I don't know if having my mind focused on something else frees up the powers of awesome to come and spit out a gem from the bowels of my mind, or if it is something much more obscure and magical. Either way this week I drew this new friend and I'm happy to add him to the collection.




One of the things I like so much about this little guy is his almost perfect Tai Chi posture. His tailbone is tucked under, his feet planted firmly, body relaxed, and head-top suspended. He is very balanced and at peace, always good qualities to have in a new friend.

1 comment:

Mark said...

He came out awesome!! Great job, Melissa