Sunday, June 23, 2013

Clothing Designs

It's been a busy couple of weeks, and yes I've missed a post or two, but only because I've been focusing on something exciting. I have two huge screens burned with some neat designs and I spent all day today printing tees, ladies tees, bibs, ladies underwear,  and some tote bags.



Mens sizes
Ladies sizes

 Hanging the bibs so the ink dries in the sun







I'm still printing, so there are at least two more designs that will be done this week. Next weekend I'll be in Kingston at  The Old Rhinebeck Aerodome. It's a plane show with ARTISTS and COOL STUFF!!! A good way to spend a nice June weekend. There will be live art-making, and another code word for me!! If you say the code word: Mantis Shrimp, you will get a fabulous prize! See you then!

No comments: