Sunday, August 18, 2013

Fox and Flowers



Here's some works in progress. I've been busy working on my Quill Them All entry for this month, yes the illustration blog Quill Them All is back up and running, with me and my friend Kris as it's organizers. Check the blog at the beginning of the month to see some awesome illustrations! Perhaps I'll leak some sketches of my contribution next week. I've been a little lax lately in the weekly postings, but only because I'm focusing on a lot bigger projects and agendas. I may switch to officially either once a month postings or every other week. Ive been doing a lot of submissions for publication, so my time is mostly devoted to sketching and designing. I'd rather post something that is a more complete idea, so we'll have to wait and see what feels more comfortable after a time. Thanks for bearing with me!

No comments: