Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas Yetis!!

It's been such a busy couple of months that I haven't had the chance to put up a new post in quite a while! So I'll be posting multiple things to catch up on what I've been working on.

Here is a Christmas window display I did at the Art Riot. It was hard to get photographs of it installed due to glare on the glass, so I'm including some pre-install pictures.












As always, go check out the Art Riot! If you are an artist looking for a venue to sell your stuff, or just interested in hand made items, make a trip over to John street. Heidi and Matt are well worth the trip. Also, as I am not sure what to do with these guys once they are taken down, anyone wanting to take one home can drop me an offer. It'd be a shame to junk them.

No comments: