Sunday, July 27, 2014

Kabuki!

So if you follow my ramblings regularly you may have noticed that this site has been offline a whole bunch. Well, that is because I have been trying to revamp my look and my internet presence. I have an online store being worked on, and I am trying to figure out if I am a skilled enough fiddler to make this blog look like a website. So there's lots of exciting things in the works. I also have a twitter and a tumbler!! Which is funny, because it's summer, and WHO WANTS TO BE ON THE COMPUTER THAT MUCH! But I'm going to give it a shot.

In recent news I am going to be at the Bon Odori festival in New Paltz next weekend. I will be selling the adorable beastie toys featured in my last post, tee shirts, and I will be doing some awesome face painting. Because it is a Japanese festival I will be doing some super special Kabuki face painting. Kabuki is Japanese traditional theater makeup. It looks pretty cool, right?









Guess who that is. . . .
IT'S ME












No comments: