Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year and a Christmas Too!!!

Happy new year everyone!!! Did you decide which resolutions you will forget to honor yet? I went home for the holidays as I usually do and amidst a cacophony of nieces and nephews and their sticky, huggy arms I was much too preoccupied to make any artwork for this new year's blog post. However, I did make some cookies with the kids, and some of them I thought were noteworthy. Also included is a sewn t-shirt I gave to my brother-in-law for our secret Santa exchange. This new year is proving much more busy than the last one, so hopefully I'll get a chance to make some solid artwork for your viewing pleasure, and for the satisfaction of my hungry portfolio.




Two-headed turtles? Good God!








My niece found teenie tiny cookie cutters that I was able to cut mustaches out with. So everything got mustaches, houses, trees, stars. . . Lumber Jills (note the pigtails).


And lastly, I was informed that my research work for Zea Mays has finally been posted on their website. If you are interested in nontoxic alternatives for etching, please take a peek!! Not interested? Then look at some of the other ground breaking research up on the website. I'm very proud of the work we did and am excited to finally brag about it!! CLICK HERE

1 comment:

Mark said...

Oh no someone stole Lumber Jill's heart.