Sunday, September 23, 2012

Porcupine and Poppies


Hey. This week I have been busy framing and matting my work in preparation for the Cornell Street group show, "Animal Soiree"for the 6th of October. Here's the link. I've peeped in on the other art and it all looks very exciting! If you are an animal lover you won't be disappointed! I'll make a note of it again when the opening gets closer so you don't forget.

Also, if you plan on attending and you want to be in on a secret surprise, then stay tuned to this blog. In the next couple of weeks I will be dropping a hint on a special secret that will make the art opening that much more fun for you! And you may end up with some free fancy stuff from me in exchange for your dutiful blog reading!

Also, don't forget, in two weeks COTA is coming up! I'll be at the table surrounded by stuffed animals, cute goats and narwhales, underpants with interesting things printed on them, sasquaches, garden gnomes, ratsandbatsandelephants and sure as your born, the loveliest of all are the gold plated, sparkle laden UNICORNS!!! I'll be sharing a table with my life long friend and sparkle enthusiast Allison Braun from Goats and Glory. Together we plan to bedazzle and confuse the world with ridiculousness!

Well, until next week young bloggers!!

Stay great and eat plenty of Matzo ball soup. MMMmmm!!









No comments: