Sunday, December 18, 2011

Stupid Sketches Take 2




The closer Christmas comes, it seems, the less time I have to work on artwork, so I sure hope you liked those sketches I did last week, cause this week you're gonna get some more!!

A little background info, the dude standing with the gut that sticks out like a dog's nose. . . yeah him. I drew him when a coworker and I were wondering what it would look like if a fat dude had a six pack airbrushed onto his gut. It turns out that is a very difficult thing to draw, but a noble challenge none the less.

Also I'm supposedly not legally allowed to make fun of my customers. So none of my drawings have anything to do with my job. At all. For serious. Really.

This will be my last blog post of the year and so I would like to wish everyone a Happy Holidays. I hope everyone gets a chance to be with the ones they love for a while and relax. We're all going to need to power up while we can before the aliens come in 2012 and suck our brains out our tonsils.

Also, check out this amazing comic Kukuburi!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Awesome webcomic. Read the whole thing. So strange and beautiful with really engaging art, characters and a story that is a childhood fantasy made real. I always imagined getting to be the hero in a different world where the rules are fluid and change as you go.